Autowiz Assistance Corporation and it’s subsidiaries, affiliated companies and individuals (such as Licensees) (collectively known as “Autowiz”, “Company”, “we”, “us”, “our”) are primarily in existence for the purpose of informing users via a digital marketing platform of automotive services in their community and around the world such as auto repair and services, auto parts and auto sales. Our users which could become consumers of such products or services may be contacted or receive information in many ways such as online referrals, dealer marketing, email marketing, mail advertising and online advertising of many kinds. The primary purpose of our website is to put the purchasing power back in the hands of consumers by providing the consumer with access to competitive pricing in any automotive related inquiry.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION:
- In order for the user or customer to enjoy access to all the information available on the Autowiz website, certain personal information may be requested to properly assist the customer in obtaining ballpark costs for the repair of a problem with their vehicle or the cost of certain automotive parts or even the availability of certain vehicles in their area. You may elect to not provide Voluntarily-Provided Personal Information for any purpose. However, in doing so, you may not be able to use all features of the Autowiz website. For example, without such information, Autowiz or other third party service and product providers will not be able to contact you to provide you the products, services or information in which you may be interested.
- We provide our users with the ability to choose whether to receive email communications from us and to permit their Personal Information to be disclosed to Third Parties for marketing or related purposes. If a customer does not wish to receive promotional and marketing communications from us, the customer may do so by contacting us at email@example.com and stating this preference.
- If a customer requests to opt-out of receiving emails from us and then subsequently submits an inquiry (either directly or submitted through a Third-Party and are referred to us), we will reinstate the relationship with us and we will use the Customer’s Personal Information as set forth herein, unless the customer subsequently requests to opt-out. Each time a customer submits an inquiry, this process will restart.
- Autowiz website is not designed for use by minors nor do we intend to collect Personal Information from minors under the age of 16, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from minors under age 16. Should we obtain actual knowledge that we have collected or received personal information from a minor under the age of 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
- In using outside platforms such as Google, the customer may record personal information with such providers that become knowledge to Autowiz. Should the customer wish their personal information remain confidential, they have the responsibility to inform such platforms or amend the settings they have with such platforms. Autowiz does not bear any responsibility in protecting information disclosed freely by the customer to such platforms and is free to use such information in assisting the customer to benefit from any services offered on the Autowiz website.
- Autowiz has implemented commercially reasonable administrative, technical, personnel, and physical security measures designed to help protect the Personal Information stored in our systems against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure or modification. For example, we limit access to Personal Information to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into access that information. We also employ processes (such as password hashing, login auditing, and idle session termination)to protect against unauthorized access to Personal Information. Technical measures also include use of firewall protection. Weuse TLS (Transport Layer Security) encryption technology to protect Personal Information during transmission.
- Some of our service providers may store information in servers hosted in countries outside Canada. As such, Personal Information may be subject to the laws of other countries, where the data protection and other laws may not be as comprehensive as those in Canada. Personal Information may be disclosed in response to legal inquiries or requests from government authorities in the countries in which we operate.
- Although Autowiz has endeavored to create a secure and reliable networks, servers and databases that we operate or that are operated on our behalf, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100%secure.Therefore, while we strive to use commercially reasonable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security and cannot guarantee protection of all information against interception, misappropriation, misuse, or alteration, or that information may not be disclosed or accessed by accidental circumstances or by the unauthorized acts of others.
Autowiz reserves the right to change this policy at any time with or without notice to the user of our services.